South-asia
Afghanistan: Kabul suicide attack leaves six killed

Bangladesh Live News | @banglalivenews | 11 Dec 2018

Afghanistan: Kabul suicide attack leaves six killed
Kabul, Dec 11: A suicide attack that targeted a convoy of Afghan forces in Afghanistan's Paghman district in the west of Kabul on Tuesday left at least six people killed, media reports said.

Afghanistan's Ministry of Interior spokesman Najib Danish was quoted as saying by Tolo News that initial findings showed that at least four security force members were killed in the and three others were wounded.  
 

The blast occurred in Bala Chinar area in Paghman district of the country at around 9:20am.
 

Ministry of Public Health spokesman Wahid Majroh told TOLOnews that six people were killed and six others were wounded in the explosion.  
 

The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.




Video of the day
More South-asia News
Recent Photos and Videos

Web Statistics